Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Herb Peters For Congress 36th

Hello,

My name is Herb Peters, candidate for US Representative for California's 36th Congressional District.



I am a Christian and I hope to bring our nation back to its LIBERTY and GREATNESS that we once had.







Major issues:

Get back to compliance with the US Constitution, balance the federal budget and significantly reduce taxes.

High on the priority list is the restoration of sound money (constitution says, article 1, section 10 ... no state shall make ANY THING BUT gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debt.

1 comment:

  1. Herb, I found your site when looking to see what might pop up when I searched for my last name (Peters) and libertarian. We must be related somewhere down the line! Furthermore, I am also running for office as a Libertarian this year, for Iowa State Senate, in my case. Best wishes to you!

    Christopher Peters, MD

    peters4iowa2010.com

    ReplyDelete